Sunday 12 January 2014

SPLATTER SPLOT SPLODGE - PAINTERLY LOVE

Paint Splatter Home Decor Homewares Boho Bag























I don't know if it's just me at the moment but I'm seeing lots of splatter at the moment - trending paint techniques used across fashion & home decor from splot's to splodge and splatter (not sure if those words even exist but I like em!).  Love the way you can use a ton of fun color - and if you keep it simple by pairing with a nice white tee and jeans for example - it can make a total standout outfit. Note to self for spring 2014!  

I've come across some great new goodies I'm hoping to stock in-store soon. In the meantime check out these gorgeous examples of my painterly love loves....!  Aren't those baby slippers to die for!  #paintsplatter #bohemiandecor #bohobags 

1. Yellow clutch by Tiff Manuel
2. 'Millie' Tom Tom's by Fruitful Feet
3. Paint Splatter Mug via The Future Perfect
4. Harvest Textiles Bag
5. Forest Rock / Granite Cushion by Room 39
6. Baby Leather Paint splattered Slippers by Lulee Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment